Conference and workshop information and presentations
The UCSRB biennially convenes partners and scientists from across the Columbia Basin to discuss the most compelling and relevant science on salmon recovery. The Upper Columbia Science Conferences are intended for a variety of audiences including monitoring and research professionals, project sponsors, contractors, regional technical team members, elected officials, agency representatives, academics, and the public.
We also organize occasional workshops to advance salmon recovery efforts in the Upper Columbia region.
- Floodplain Science Workshop 2023
- Lessons Learned Workshop 2022
- Process Based Restoration Workshop – Resetting the Stage
- Ruckelshaus Evaluation 2nd Workshop
- UC Ruckelshaus Evaluation Workshop
- 2019 Stage 0 Workshop
- 2017 ISAB Spring Chinook Review Workshop
- 2014 Life History Workshop
- 2010 Adaptive Management Workshop